In this phase we will write the functional coverage for switch protocol. Functional coverage is written in Coverage.sv file. After running simulation, you will analyze the coverage results and find out if some test scenarios have not been exercised and write tests to exercise them.
The points which we need to cover are
1) Cover all the port address configurations.
2) Cover all the packet lengths.
3) Cover all correct and incorrect length fields.
4) Cover good and bad FCS.
5) Cover all the above combinations.
1) Define a cover group with following cover points.